The IT-classes offer a basic education in Computer Science.
In the first 3 forms students attend courses in IT.
During class students are split into two groups so that every student has their own computer.
In the 1st form, the students have two additional IT-lessons per week.
In the 2nd form, students have one additional IT-lesson per week.
In the 3rd form, students have one additional IT-lesson per week.
These lessons can be either in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Basics of Information Technology
- Ten-finger typing
- Basic education of text converting
- Spreadsheet processing
- Use of the Internet (E-mail and World Wide Web)
- Safer Internet
- HTML & CSS basics
- Introduction to programming
Further possibilities after the second-form:
- 5th form: compulsory IT lessons (2 lessons per week)
- 6th – 8th form: compulsory optional subject (2 lessons per week)
- Possibility of IT at Matura level.
Visit our IT Gallery !